Had you vision as well as sight, you would recognize within me not only a man, but an institution and the future as well.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
the-witchqueen asked: Once you get this you must share five random facts about yourself. Then pass this on to your ten favorite followers (◡‿◡✿)
1) I played softball in 4th and 5th grade because one of my friends (who was on the softball team) told me that you had to play a sport to help you get into high school. I hated it… Especially after realizing that high school is kind of mandatory. (I also played/managed lots of sports in high school even though I don’t really like sports/understand them at all. Weird.)
2) The heating system in my office at work is basically just hot water running through pipes around the room. Every time it cuts on it makes me have to pee. Like right now.
3) I’ve read 200 books so far this year (mostly graphic novels/manga, though, making it far less impressive in my mind).
4) I haven’t cut my hair in about 2 months and it’s driving me crazy. I’m letting it grow out over the winter for warmth and because I want to know what my hair looks like as it gets longer since I’ve always had shoulder-length hair up until a couple of years ago when I chopped it all off.
5) I have a degree in anthropology with a classical studies minor that I use to work in the office at my dad’s machine shop. Whooo…..
Thanks for the ask! :)